Saturday, February 22, 2020

HAUGHTY

Arrogance has various reasons. People will definitely term you as arrogant, if they feel that it's hard for them to hit your self-esteem. I have been known for my arrogant behavior.I am an haughty person according to many people. But this is what I am! For people who fails to understand my reserved nature. I just can't let people take me for granted.
               I don't let anyone demean me. For this reason if I am termed as an arrogant person then I take it as an compliment. And I really don't feel it's necessary for me to justify myself to every individual I meet.Don't ever let others rule your behavior. At the same time it doesn't mean, that you have to be so much self obsessed that you start giving priority to the word "myself" other than anything.
                                     some times listen to people who always wish for your happiness and growth. Not everyone you meet would try to disrespect you. At certain times it becomes necessary to be an arrogant person than an humble person just to protect your self or the person you care for but not always.
                            Nowadays people are calling you as arrogant simply because you are not that expressive or you are an introvert. It has become an habit for some people to tag others with some or the other name. Never let these kind of people define you. Just be the way you actually are. People would always judge you according to their needs. So let others think what they want because you can't change everyone's perception. If you work according to them,they will praise you and when you don't then they would find ways to criticize you. Don't let anyone's Opinion effect you,so that you would actually start being skeptical about yourself
Always be cent percent sure about yourself.. 
Thank you...
Stay blessed and happy...
Next post will be updated on 1/3/2020.


No comments:

Post a Comment