Wednesday, March 25, 2020

HAPPINESS

one can never find true happiness if they themselves don't want to be happy. Don't always search for reasons or people to be happy. If you want to smile, then don't think of anything just do it. For some it might be cripy to smile without any reason, but don't let this feeling overpower your will to smile even in adverse situations.
                                         I have known people who don't know how to be joyful. They just can't be happy without any reason. Even if they find a reason then it has to be a valid one,that to according to their logic. I often find this kind of behavior very weird.
                                            If you want to be happy,then don't ever let anyone's opinion effect you. Try not let your inhibitions overshadow your happiness. Just focus on your self and people who are important to you.
         Sometimes it's great to be full of joy without actually caring about what others has to say. For some it might be insanely sane to happy throughout the day and for some it might be an overrated reaction. People also think that how can someone be happy without any reason. Are they just out of their mind ? That they are able to smile even when things are not going according to them. Believe me it takes a lot to put that smile on my face, when I know that things might not be in my favor or when situation turns out to be worse. The only thing which keeps me going is my nag to happy irrespective of what life throws at me...
                                             I just remind myself only one thing -"you are responsible for your own happiness". If you want to be happy from with in , there is no force in the world that can stop you.
                                             There will be many situations when you just wish to give up and just burst into tears. It's ok to cry, to be vulnerable, but never let your smile leave you. Because this will make you realize that you have to strive hard for your own happiness... 
Thank you..
Stay blessed and happy..
Next post will be updated on 15/4/2020..


                                                 

1 comment:

  1. I truly believe this..even if you have problems or facing any issue..that smile on your face and that positivity hepls you overcome every problem..Each and every post of yours is amazing asma..I really look up to you

    ReplyDelete