Thursday, January 23, 2020

ATTITUDE

Attitude is something which defines us! Right this is what most of us think but according to me attitude should not define us it should be "we" who should decide our attitude towards people or situation. Believe in yourself this will help you to build a strong attitude which you don't have to explain to people. Let them form different opinions about you but don't let them effect you or the way you think. One should always have a positive attitude towards any given situation this will help them to rise above all the problems. I was the one who was always told that I have been very arrogant or I have a attitude problem, but that should be my concern. If I am not hurting anyone or disrespecting them then how come am wrong here. If I have always kept my self-esteem as my priority then how can my attitude be wrong? To me attitude is not showing people  what they are or what they have..it is just being how true and honest one can be with themselves...
Thank you..
 stay blessed and happy always..

5 comments:

  1. Thats a great saying !! I would like to hear about something about a situation where a person would n wouldnt like to work or do any sort thing but still he ends up saying 'Yes ' without denying it ....so what does u would suggest ?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I will answer your question in my next post

      Delete
  2. I do agree with u saying that we should have positive attitude and we should not be affected by what they say about us.pretty good to say...but sometimes and in certain situations it becomes highly impossible..now a days people are too protective about their self respect and get tears roll from their eyes when you do not even have intention to hurt them..whereas when it comes to other person the same people comment,make fun .I ,me ,mine, is so much routed in them and they still claim themselves to be The Best .If you are able to manage ur dignity with such people you win in ur life...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true give importance to one's self-esteem is good but becoming obsessed with i,me, myself is totally insane,where one forgets to give minimum respect to anybody else..thank you.

      Delete